Hi beautiful Lindy’s friends!
Svetlana here on the Lindy’s blog today to show you the process of creating a mixed media canvas with a wonderful spring-themed color palette. I’ve found this beautiful photo of a flower and decided o use it in my project. I tried to use the same shades in the background that are present in the photo to create a beautiful and coordinated piece.
Process video so you can watch and create your own canvas.
- Apply white crackle paste on the background of the canvas.
- Let it dry without dryer.
- While it’s drying prepare some elements:
- Now it’s time to decorate the background.
- Spray Frenchy’s Pink Pouf Flat Spray here and there.
- Spray Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray somewhere to the background.
- Get together all the elements.
- Add white acrylic paint to highlight some areas.
- Glue glitter and art stones with soft gloss gel.
- Sprays: Autumn Maple Crimson Shimmer Spray, Frenchy’s Pink Pouf Flat Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, Smoky Sapphire Vintage Spray
- Embossing Powders: Groovy Granite Chunky EP, Chateau Rose EP, Cafe au Lait EP.
- Magicals: Totally 80’s Shimmer Magicals.
I hope you like my canvas and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!