Hello dears, Alicja here with my new project created with my beloved Lindy’s. This time I have two little tags in mixed media style. I used magical powders to create watercolor background, embossing powders to color chippies and sprays to paint other embelishments. There is also a video showing the whole proccess.
- Start by covering the base with white gesso
- Add white crackle paste and sand paste
- Use Magicals to paint the base (the colors I used are listed below)
- Color chipboards with embossing powders
- Add some metal embellishments
- Finish creating the composition with natural elements, glitter and moss.
- Embossing powders: Angel Wings Gold, Oakleaf Olive, Chalk It Up.
- Sprays: Tawny Turquoise, Bayou Boogie Gold.
- Magical powders: Bayou Boogie Gold, Delphinium Turquoise
- Snipart and Agateria chipboards, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters, Decoart texture sand paste, natural elements,
I hope you will like the project!