Hi everyone, Karolina here, today I have for you a simple LO.
This time I decided to use Magicals on my beautiful butterfly layout, as they are wonderful !!!!!
A splash of water makes the design take on wonderful colors. I love this effect.
Watch the step by step video I’ve made for you all.
- Add glue on paper and create texture.
- Mixed coarse texture gel with Magicals – Andrea’s Azalea and add to the background.
- Create a composition and add a pattern.
- Use modeling paste in white and black.
- To finish, add colors Magicals – Jana’s Jade and Merci Beaucoup Mint.
- Scrapbooking paper’s Craft O’Clock- Sleep and Dream
- Mask: Agateria.pl
Thank you for stopping by!