Hi gorgeous friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video tutorial. I’ve created a small canvas with self-made lace embellishments using Lindy’s Sprays. Sharing with you an easy way of making lace leaves in my process video.
- Fix a sheet of thick watercolor paper with any masking tape.
- Spray on it using your favorite Lindy’s Sprays. I’ve used Whale Watch Blue, Black Orchid Silver, Tweedle Dee Denim and Scintillating Silver sprays.
- Take a piece of lace of the same size as your sheet of watercolor paper and spray on it using contrast colors. I’ve used Glory of the Seas Gold, Yellow Rose of Texas and Golden Sleigh Bells sprays.
- Dry watercolor paper and a piece of lace very well.
- After full dry glue a piece of lace over a sheet of your watercolor paper using transparent medium
- Cut leaves or any other things using die cuts. That’s all!
Here is my process video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!
And some photos as a little inspiration.
- Starbursts: Whale Watch Blue, Black Orchid Silver, Glory of the Seas Gold, Yellow Rose of Texas and Golden Sleigh Bells
- Flat Fabio: Tweedle Dee Denim
- Glitz Spritz: Scintillating Silver
- Eps: Silver Moon Mistletoe, King Midas Gold
- Liquitex Gesso, Finnabair Black Gesso, Finnabair Soft Gloss Gel, Studio Prosto Nebo chipboard, Pastel Flowers, lace, acrylic drops.
Thank you for stopping by!