Hi you guys! Let’s make another art journal page, this time I will show you how you can stamp and color at the same time. Just to make things a little bit easier. This time I was working with Lindy’s Gang sprays, just to show you that no matter what you use- Magicals or sprays, stamping with Lindy’s products can be real fun!
Here is the basic process:
- Prepare piece of mixed media paper for stamping (you will get the best results by using a stamping platform)
- I used StazOn black ink to stamp the image, then I lifted it up and spray the stamp wit Lindy’s sprays: Buccaneer Bay Blue and Sassy Sapphire then stamp it again. I repeated the process again. You can dry the layers between stamping, or just stamp wet on wet, depending which results you want to achieve. Stamping wet on dry will give you more “stains”, wet on wet will just mix more the paints so be careful to choose complementary colors
- If you see that the stamped image has lost some of its clarity, then when dry stamp it again with StazOn or Archival ink.
- Next fussy cut the image
- Add stamping to the page, then made some doodling with Emboss It pen, then sprinkle on it Lindy’s Gang EP: Chip off the Old Black, then heat set
- Add small embellishments, some splatter and home- printed sentiment to finish off the page.
Please have a look at the close-ups and you’ll find below link to the video process.
Link to my video:
List of Lindy’s Gang products used:
- Starburst: Sassy Saphire & Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Moon Shadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Embossing powder: Chip off the Old Black
- IndigoBlu stamp: Giant Moth Clarice & Skullduggery Borders, Carabelle Studio- Steampunk stamp, StazeOn ink- Jet Black, Ranger- Emboss It pen, mixed media paper, Tim Holtz- Thinlits die cuts
That’s it from me this time. I hope you like it and see you soon!
Have a beautiful day!