It’s Anat here with a fun tutorial creating a couple of Damask Mini wooden panels. To create these Mini panels I’ve used some of my favorites Lindy’s Sprays, Magicals and Chunky Embossing Powder.
So let’s start…
- Prime the Damask Panels with White Heavy Gesso diluted with a bit of water, to make it translucent
- Prime the Chipboard and Resin elements with White Heavy Gesso
- Add color to the pieces: Moonlit Mulberry Vintage Spray and Open Arms Amethyst Shimmer Spray
- Add color to the elements: Open Arms Amethyst Shimmer Spray, Marigold yellow Orange shimmer spray,
Aged Copper Magical Shaker mixed with white gesso and Sea Grass Green Magical
- Add a bit of Tin roof rusted chunk EP to the elements
- Build a composition with all elements on top of the two panels, using Words you need Stickers as the focal elements
- Add pieces of antique doily and paper flowers
- Adhere some Diamond Art Pebbles
- Add Gold Microbeads using Soft Gel and Silver Glass Glitter and… YAY the project is ready!!
Watch here the Step by Step video tutorial:
Here are some more photos and close-ups:
- Embossing Powders: Tin roof rusted
- Vintage Moon Shadow Sprays: Moonlit Mulberry Vintage Spray
- Starburst Sprays: Open arms Amethyst, Marigold Yellow Orange
- Magicals: Sea Grass Green
- Magical Shakers: Aged Copper
- Damask panel by Nuneka – Sinlogos, Finnabair Art Daily words You Need sticker pad, Finnabair White heavy Gesso, Finnabair Diamonds Art Pebbles, Ranger Emboss It ink, Scrapiniec Chipboards, Fantasy Chipboards
Thanks for stopping by!