Hello, Lindy’s friends, Alicja here sharing a new project with you using Lindy’s magical powders, sprays and embossing powders. I’ve found the old wooden frame and decided to alter it in a natural theme using earth colors and vibrant yellow. There is also a video for you!
- Start by preparing the frame with your favorite texture pastes and black gesso
- Paint chipboard background with brown spray
- Use Magicals and Sprays to paint the frame (the colors I used are listed below)
- Color chipboard with embossing powders
- Glue the chipboards to the frame and start creating the composition on the left side
- Add sisal, paper leaves and flowers and decorated resin frame as the focal point
- The last step is to add crackle glaze inside the resin frame, little art stones, green microbeads and glitter.
- Embossing powders: Starbright Gold Green, Desert Moon Copper Teal, Chalk It Up.
- Sprays: Sea Mint Green, Mission Bells Brown, Marigold Yellow Orange
- Magical powders: Opal Sea Oats, Yellow Rose of Texas, Clam Bake Beige, Martina’s Marigold
- Fabryka Weny chipboards, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters and artstones, Prima pearls, Decoart texture sand paste, paper elements, resin frame
I hope you will like the project!