Hello dear friends! Julia Kissel is here with you today. I would like to show you my new project. The layout is about my dreams of travel… Used a photo of an outdoor party with friends. The project is with colored background on white cardboard, using various Lindy’s sprays and embossing powders.
Let’s see how this project was created. A short and funny video is waiting for you!
- Cover white gesso a piece of thick cardboard (30x30cm)
- Stamp Birds on the background using Black Stazon
- Spray with Lindy’s: Ocean Breeze Blue Flat Spray, Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray, Merci Beaucoup Mint Flat Spray I didn’t use a stencil for coloring background, only 2 sheets of paper (watch my video tutorial)
- Stamp the background with Lindy’s Rhododendron & Azalea Duet using powders Carefree Verdigris Chunky EP and Of Quartz It Is Chunky EP. Emboss with a heat gun
- Assemble all the elements of composition and glue them
- Sprinkle chipboard leaves with green embossing powder Drop Dead Gorgeous Green. Emboss with a heat gun.
- Paint paper leaves using the same sprays as on the background.
- Ocean Breeze Blue Flat Spray, Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray, Merci Beaucoup Mint Flat Spray
- Cover the “Journey” chipboard with black gesso and sprinkle Chip Off the Old Black Chunky EP.
- Sprinkle lightly and randomly with the same powder Chip Off the Old Black Chunky EP on background
- My light and fresh layout is now ready!
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Ocean Breeze Blue Flat Spray, Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray, Merci Beaucoup Mint Flat Spray
- Chunky embossing Powders: Carefree Verdigris, Of Quartz It Is, Chip Off the Old Black
- Embossing powder Drop Dead Gorgeous Green
- Finnabair Heavy Gesso, Mimi Cut Die, Derevyashki&Bumazhki wood decor, Familyscrap Chipboard, Stazon Ink, Tacky Glue, Glossy Accents by Ranger
Many thanks for your attention!