Hello lindys fans! Noura here to share an easy tag for beginners with Sprays and Embossing powders something simple with an interesting background I hope you like!
- Glue some old book papers onto a tag with matte gel
- Then cover with a coat of gesso
- Paint with sprays (see the colors in the list below)
- To add some interesting texture – stamp and then cover with chunky EP
- Glue all the decorations, photo, die cuts and word stickers on to the tag
- Finally, add some splatters with Sidewalk chalk spray around the tag
- Starburst: Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, Midnight Rendezvous Raven Shimmer Spray, Bombshell Black Shimmer Spray Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray, Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray
- Embossing Powders: Groovy Granite Chunky EP, Queen Sheba’s Silver EP, Silver Moon Sapphire EP, Chrome Doesn’t Pay Chunky EP
- Matte gel, 7dots stickers, Gesso, Finnabair glitter set, Mintay die cuts.
Thank you so much for your attention
One thought on “Easy Tag for Beginners in grey tones with Noura”
This is so adorable!