Hello lindys fans! Noura here to share an easy tag for beginners with Sprays and Embossing powders something simple with an interesting background I hope you like!
- Glue some old book papers onto a tag with matte gel
- Then cover with a coat of gesso
- Paint with sprays (see the colors in the list below)
- To add some interesting texture – stamp and then cover with chunky EP
- Glue all the decorations, photo, die cuts and word stickers on to the tag
- Finally, add some splatters with Sidewalk chalk spray around the tag
- Starburst: Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, Midnight Rendezvous Raven Shimmer Spray, Bombshell Black Shimmer Spray Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray, Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray
- Embossing Powders: Groovy Granite Chunky EP, Queen Sheba’s Silver EP, Silver Moon Sapphire EP, Chrome Doesn’t Pay Chunky EP
- Matte gel, 7dots stickers, Gesso, Finnabair glitter set, Mintay die cuts.
Thank you so much for your attention