Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new video tutorial where I show how to make this stunning vintage layout. Just find the right combo of colors, grab some Moon Shadow Mist, some black, and the color of your choice.
- Stamp randomly with Black Archival ink
- When done, prime the background with clear gesso
- Color the background with Beaver Tail Brown, Hockey Puck Black, Buccaneer Bay Blue, and Open Arms Amethyst
- Add a design with an opaque modeling paste
- Die-cut branches in a kraft cardboard and in a watercolor paper
- Emboss the kraft branches with Starbright Gold Green EP
- Color some flowery branches with Buccaneer Bay Blue, Beaver Tail Brown and Open Arms Amethyst;
- Color some flowers with Open Arms Amethyst and Beaver Tail Brown;
- Glued all the embellishments with 3D Matte gel;
- To finish the layout, add some sequins and glitter.
I hope you will enjoy the step-by-step video:
- Starburst Sprays – Open Arms Amethyst;
- Moon Shadow Mist – Buccaneer Bay Blue;
- Squirts – Beaver Tail Brown, Hockey Puck Black;
- Embossing powders – Starbright Gold Green.
Thank you for watching!