Hello Lindy’s fans !
Welcome back to the Lindy´s Blog today. I have a new mixed media art journal for you. I hope you like joyful summer colors. I fell in love with Plate Magicals – Beauty school dropout. This coloring has only sweetness and lightness that is perfect for holiday projects.
This is the color palette I used for my page.
This post gave me a lot of joy and fun.
- I have added gesso to the page
- Then I added pieces of paper glued onto the page
- Add stamping to the page
- To finish I added beautiful Lindy’s colors and gently splashed the design for some splattery effects
- Magical: Plate- Beauty school dropout
- Starburst- Bayou Boogie Gold
- Paper by Karolina Bukowska- Alchemia Sztuki , stamps- Happy Scrap and Stamperia
I totally love this page and I hope you do too!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I invite you for my next project. Hugs Karolina