Hi dear friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video step-by-step.
I’ll show you today how easy and quickly to create vintage labels using Moon Shadow Mists and Chunky Embossing Powders.
Those cute little things can be a good addition to your projects, also can be used for gift rappings or something like that or can be used as a stuff for your beautiful flatlays.
Here is the list of materials needed:
- Several Lindy’s Moon Shadows and matching them Starbursts of Flat Fabios – I’ve picked 5 different pairs.
- Chunky Powders
- Labels stamps
- Pieces of natural fabric – I’ve used linen
- Heat gun
- Fan brush
- Waterbased white glue
- Cover the piece of linen fabric with waterbased white glue using a wide brush.
- Completely dry it and then stamp with different labels patterns using water-resistant black ink.
- Cut the patterned fabric into separate pieces. One piece – one stamped label.
- Make a colorful puddle of Lindys sprays on the table, spraying color by color and letting them mix naturally – use one Moon Shadow Mist and matching it Starburst or Flat Fabio.
- Dip the piece of fabric into the puddle.
- Add splashes if needed.
- Let your fabric pieces dry completely and glue on the cardboard using any medium.
- Cut out the labels.
- Splash a small amount of water (yes, just water!) on each label using a fun brush and sprinkle chunky powders over splashes. I’ve used one or two chunky powders for each label.
- Heat them and you’ll get an amazing vintage texture effect!
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
And have a closer look at each one.
- Chunky EPs: Metal Maniacs Set, You Rock set
- Moon Shadows: Bluebeard Blue Violet, Gossamer Gold, Silhouette Silver, Moonlit Mulberry, Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Starbursts: Tea Pot Purple, Salt Water Taffy, Bodacious Blush, TiffanyLou Blue
- Flat Fabio: Orange Creamsicle
Thank you for stopping by!