Hello Everyone !
Noura here to show you a new tutorial where we will create a grunge background for this gorgeous tag using Lindy’s chunky embossing powders. I love the many possibilities that you can obtain with these beauties. I hope you can experiment and enjoy the process as much as I do 🙂
While the process is super simple you can see that it produces amazing results, I hope you will love this as much as I do.
- First glue some papers on the tag
- Then added more texture with modeling paste
- Add a layer of colors with magical and sprays
- Add a thin of a layer of embossing powder around the textures
- Chunky EP: Carefree Verdigris Chunky EP, Groovy Granite Chunky EP
- Starbursts: Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray Sea Mint Green Shimmer Spray Silhouette Silver Vintage Spray
- Magicals: Edelweiss Moss Green
- Squirt: Emerald Eh?!
- Gesso, modeling paste, 7dots studios papers
Thank you so much for reading my post and have a lovely day!