It’s Anat here with a new tutorial altering a Brush using new magicals. Although I love grunge project I am a big fan of the different shades of Pink. Join me in my Feminine romantic process!
So let’s start…
- Cover the Brush with a mix of Wild rose rouge Magical with White Heavy Gesso
- Add white crackle paste trhough a stencil
- To color the resin elements Mix of Chateau Rose and Wild rose rouge Magicals with White Heavy Gesso
- Make a darker mix of Chateau Rose and Wild rose rouge Magicals with White Gesso and Brush the edges of resin elements
- Add stamping with embossing pad and Gimme Five Gold detail Embossing Powder
- For amazing Gold touch sprinkle here and there Gold Glitzy magical
- Rub on elements Gold Metalique Wax
- Adhere the elements to the Brush
- Color, previously primed, Resin Frame with Medieval Gold Glitz spray and Gold Glitzy Magical
- Adhere some Art pebbles
- Mix of Gold Glitzy Magical with Gloss Gel Medium Brush the cabuchons with the mixture, before drying, sprinkle on top more Gold Glitzy magical
- Add a dry brush layer of White Heavy Gesso
- Color the chipboard with Moonlit Mulberry and Medieval Gold Sprays
- Add Art stones, gold microbeads and white glitter
Watch here the Step by Step video tutorial:
Here are some more photos and close-ups:
- Magicals: Chateau Rose , Wild rose rouge, Gold Glitzy
- Embossing Powders: Gimme Five Gold
- Vintage Moon Shadow Sprays: Moonlit Mulberry Vintage Spray
- Glitz Spray: Medieval Gold
- Brush, Finnabair White heavy Gesso, Finnabair White Crackle paste, Finnabair Art Pebbles, Prima marketing mould, Versamark Embossing pad, Fantasy Chipboards,
Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “New Magicals on a Feminine Altered Brush with Anat”
Wow!! This is just stunning Anat!!!!
very very beautiful!!!!