It’s Alicja here and today I want to show you my new mixed media creation. I’ve made a layered layout with a video step by step tutorial. I’ve decided to used my own photo – it was a perfect match with the new Mountain Meadows magicals set.
- Start by preparing the frame with your favorite texture pastes and black gesso
- Paint chipboard background with brown spray
- Use Magicals and Sprays to paint the frame (the colors I used are listed below)
- Color chipboard with embossing powders
- Glue the chipboards to the frame and start creating the composition on the left side
- Add sisal, paper leaves and flowers and decorated resin frame as the focal point
- The last step is to add crackle glaze inside the resin frame, little art stones, green microbeads and glitter.
- Embossing powders: Wowzers White, Tannenbaum Green Gold
- Sprays: Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Magical powders: Creme Brulee Cream, Tiffanylou’s blue, stormy sky, mountain meadow green
- Fabryka Weny chipboards, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters and art stones, resin castings, white texture paste, sizal
I hope you will like the project!