Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Canvas “Angel”. I’ve colored this project with Lindy’s, Starbursts: Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Cattail Copper Brown and Flat Spray: Blazing Black, Embossing powder:Groovy Granite Chunky to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured canvas like this one.
1. Make a background from a cut out chipboard
2. Add decorations, flowers
3. Add white soil
4. Add texture paste with balls
5. Cover with Lindy’s sprays
6. Add depth with black spray
7. Add embossing powder
- Starbursts: Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Cattail Copper Brown
- Flat Spray: Blazing Black
- Embossing powder:Groovy Granite Chunky
Chipboard, plaster decoration, primer, texture paste, balls.
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media Canvas “Angel”.