Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang with a new video tutorial where you will discover how to make a romantic layout.
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper and add a design with a stencil and 3D Gloss Gel
- Die-cut some rosemary, leaves, and stems in a watercolor paper
- Color the rosemary with Buccaneer Bay Blue and Blazing Sun, the leaves with Sea Grass Green and Tweedle Dee Denim and the stems with Sea Grass Green
- Color the Country Blooms with Buccaneer Bay Blue and Blazing Sun
- Add some shimmer to the Wildflowers with Scintillating Silver
- Color the design with Tweedle Dee Denim, Whale Watch Blue, Bombshell Black, and Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Prime the background with clear gesso
- Distress the edge of the paper and glue it to the background
- Add the same colors used previously around the paper
- Glue all the embellishments around the photo
- Add Glitters and sequins
- To finish the layout, add some Art Stone.
I hope you will enjoy the video:
Lindy’s Gang products
- Starburst – Bombshell Black, Whale Watch Blue, Sea Grass Green;
- Moonshadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue;
- Flat Fabio: Tweedle Dee Denim;
- Glitz: Blazing Sun, Scintillating Silver (Glitz Spritz Set).
Thank you for watching! See you soon!