Hi gorgeous friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new full-colored project and video step-by-step.
Have you already ordered new Lindy’s Magicals sets – Mountain Meadows and Glitzy? If not – hurry up, they are absolutely fabulous! I’ve used both in my Little Mannequins board.
Have a glance at how glorious they are! And that rich gold of the Glitzy Gold – one love!
- Prime the surface of the wooden board and all the wooden and chipboard elements with white gesso.
- Apply white crackle paste here and there to make a texture.
- Sprinkle over the surface a tiny amount of Magicals using a brush or a wooden stick and add water from the sprayer.
- Wipe off excess water and repeat it if needed.
- Stamp over the surface using water-resistant ink.
- Mix the same Magicals with transparent textured paste to get a semi-transparent color pastes and with a white textured paste.
- Apply those pastes over the surface here and there through a stencil using a palette knife.
- Apply an additional layer of colors using a brush with the same Magicals
- Sprinkle over with Glitzy Magicals to get fabulous gold and rose gold splashes.
- Color wooden and chipboard embellishments with Magicals using a brush and also sprinkle over with Glitz Magicals.
- Color a piece of stenciled black cardboard with Glitzy Magicals.
- Sprinkle over your table several colors of Magicals, add a bit of water and put in it paper die-cut elements to color them.
- Add to colored paper elements gold splashes with Glitzy Magicals.
- Build up the composition and glue on all the embellishments.
- Add beads and micro beads to finish the project.
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
Some close-ups as a little inspiration.
- Magicals: Glitzy Magicals, Mountain Meadows
- Chunky EPs: Chalk It Up, Of Quartz It Is, Carefree Verdigris
Other Products: Liquitex Opaque Gesso, Finnabair Studio Black Gesso, Finnabair Studio stencil, Tim Holtz stencil, Petaloo flowers, Studio Prosto Nebo chipboard, microbeads.
Thank you for stopping by!