Hi Gang – I am happy to be back on the Lindy’s blog today with my new project, perfect for any occassion! Today I will show you how I decorated this mixed media wooden star with a photo and color using Lindy’s Magicals and Sprays.
- Start by preparing the base with your white gesso and crackle paste
- Use magical powder and sand paste to create yellow texture paste and apply it on the base
- Use two shades of Sprays to paint the star (the colors I used are listed below)
- Color wooden pieces with embossing powders
- Glue paper elements, resin frame and start creating the composition on the right side
- Add castings, metals and flowers and the photo as the focal point
- The last step is to add little art stones, green microbeads and glitter.
- Embossing powders: Midnight bronze
- Squirts: Maple syrup bronze
- Sprays: Pineapple paradise, Bayou boogie gold
- Magical powders: Bling-y blonde, dark chocolate truffle, time travel teal, gleaming gold Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters and art stones, resin castings, white sand texture paste by DecoArt, Prima pearls, Mintay paper elements
I hope you will like the project!