Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang with a new scrapbook page layout using some of the new Glitzy Magicals along with the Mountain Meadow Flat Magical set. I’ve chosen a serene and beautiful color scheme to match the beautiful Japanese girl in the central photo.
- Stamp the background randomly with a black Archival ink
- Prime the background with clear gesso
- Add a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste, leave to dry naturally to allow the crackles to appear.
While this is drying:
- Die-cut some leaves and branches from watercolor paper
Color the pine branches with Stormy Sky, Evergreen Emerald, and Snazzy Sparkle
- Color some flowers with Chateau Rose and Jazzy Jivin’ Purple
- Color the leaves with Stormy Sky mixed with Snazzy Sparkle, Evergreen Emerald mixed with Snazzy Sparkle too, and Jazzy Jivin’ Purple
- Color the design with Stormy Sky, Evergreen Emerald and Jazzy Jivin’ Purple
- Glued all the elements with 3D Matte Gel
- Add some white gold wax to the leaves
- Add some glitters (teal and purple)
- Die-cut some berries from watercolor paper and color them with Jazzy Jivin’ Purple and Scintillating Silver
- Finally, add some pebbles embossed once or twice with Hollyhock Scarlet Plum EP.
I hope you will enjoy the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst Spray – Jazzy Jivin’ Purple;
- Flat Fabio – Chateau Rose;
- Mountain Meadow Flat Magical Set – Stormy Sky, Evergreen Emerald;
- Glitzy Magicals – Snazzy Sparkle, Scintillating Silver;
- Embossing powder – Hollyhock Scarlet Plum.
- Flowers – WOC (Lotus, Mini Lilies);
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-29);
- Die – Dees Distinctively (Pine Branches);
- Die – Mimi Cut (Herborium);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Peebles; Glitter Luminous Set);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Wax: White Gold);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).
I hope I inspired you!
See you soon!