Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Canvas Bird. I’ve colored this project with Lindy’s, Shakers: Magnolia Magenta Gold, Guten Tag Teal, California Poppy. Embossing powder: Boogie Down Black, Yodeling Yellow, Urban Amethyst to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured canvas like this one.
- Glue pieces of paper to the canvas
- Cover with white primer
- Add medical shakers
- Apply sticks for embossing powders
- Add patterns through the stencil
- Add a stamped outline of the bird
- Paint with a stamp pad around the edges
- Add beads and inscriptions
- Add shadows
- Shakers: Magnolia Magenta Gold,Guten Tag Teal, California Poppy.
- Embossing powder: Boogie Down Black, Yodeling Yellow, Urban Amethyst
Canvas, white primer, scrapbooking paper, water, beads, white and black pen, ink pad, stamps.
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media Canvas Bird.