It’s Anat here with a fun Video tutorial creating an Art Journal Spread. To create the spread I’ve used 2 shakers, 1 magical and 2 sprays.
So let’s start…
- Glue 2 pages together from each side
- Prime the pages with Clear Gesso
- Add texture with modeling paste and stencil
- When the paste is already dry, add color with Guten Tag Teal, Lederhosen Laurel Shakers
- Add a bit of Jana’s Jade Magical
- To accentuate the gears add Blazing Black Spray
- For highlighting the texture add a layer of Dry Brush White Heavy Gesso
- Color some paper die-cuts with Cowabunga Copper Spray. Add on top Show Stopper Copper Magical.
- Add stamping using Black Archival Ink
- Distress the embellishment using vintage photo ink
- Time to glue the embellishment to the spread
- Add white splashes
- Off the camera, I added Microbeads and self-adhesive jewels
Watch here the step by step video tutorial:
I have some close-ups for you, to better see the details:
- Magical Shakers: Guten Tag Teal, Lederhosen Laurel
- Magicals: Jana’s Jade
- Flat Fabio Spray: Blazzing Black
- Starburst Sprays: Cowabunga Copper
- Glitzy Magicals: Show Stopper Copper
- Finnabair Art Daily words You Need sticker pad, Finnabair White heavy Gesso, Finnabair Clear Gesso, Mimi cut dies, Archival Black ink, Carabelle Stamps
Thanks for stopping by!