Hello Lindy’s fans! Today I want to share with you my mixed media mini layout with a photo frame. I love using leaves in my project so here you can find some as well. Join me in the process and watch the video I’ve prepared for you.
- Start by preparing the base with black gesso and add some stamping with embossing powders (colors listed below)
- Use Magical powder and white paste to create texture paste and apply it on the base through the stencil
- Use two shades of Lindy’s Sprays to paint the leaf (the colors I used are listed below)
- Color chipboard frame with magical powder
- Glue paper elements, flowers, frame and start creating the composition on the left side
- Add metals and pearls
- The last step is to add little art stones, sequins and the title.
- Embossing powders: Oktoberfest Orange, Midnight Copper
- Sprays: Bayou boogie gold, Green with Envy Green
- Magical powders: Evergreen emerald, Red hot poker orange
- Renesans gel medium, Finnabair and art stones, Mitform metal, texture paste by DecoArt, Prima pearls, AB Studio paper elements
I hope you will like the project!