Hi beautiful Lindy’s friends!
Svetlana here on the Lindy’s blog today to show you the process of creating this mixed-media card. I wanted to make something warm, but with the sea mood. So I decided to use some seashells, that I brought from my last holiday. Let me show you how to make this for yourself.
- Cut three pieces of watercolor paper: two pieces 13.8×13.8cm, base 28.2x14cm
- wet two pieces with water and sprinkle with Cosmopolitan Pink Shimmer Spray and A Bit o’Bubbly Shimmer Spray
- dry it
- take wet wipe and remove some color with a stencil
- Stamp with an embossing ink and sprinkle with Wowzers White Detail EP
- Heat it
- Stamp with pink archival ink
- Stamp with light-brown ink
- Make a stitch over the sides
- Now it’s time to prepare the elements
- To make the door I used three embossing powders: Orange Creamsicle EP, Hibiscus Rose Orange EP, Chalk It Up Chunky EP
- I dyed some cloth leaves with Bonjour Butter Flat Spray and Cosmopolitan Pink Shimmer Spray
- Also I dyed to paper elements with the same sprays and cover them with MAGIC Moon Pearls EP
- I sprinkled my clay elements with Steel Shimmer from Glitz Spritz SET
- I glued all my elemets together with the seashells, pieces of lace, some paper and some flowers
- I added some beads and glitter with gloss medium
- I sprinkled some white acrylic paint over my card
- I added Cosmopolitan Pink Shimmer Spray to some elements and to the center of flowers
- Sprays: Glitz Spritz SET, A Bit o’Bubbly Shimmer Spray, Bonjour Butter Flat Spray, Cosmopolitan Pink Shimmer Spray
- Embossing Powder: Orange Creamsicle EP, Hibiscus Rose Orange EP, MAGIC Moon Pearls EP, Chalk It Up Chunky EP, Wowzers White Detail EP
I hope you like my card and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!