Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Canvas Spider. I’ve colored this project with Lindy’s, Starbursts: Black Orchid Silver, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray and Embossing powder: Chip Off the Old Black, Groovy Granite to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured canvas like this one.
- Glue on cardboard cut-outs
- Cover with a black primer
- Cover the collage and the spider with sprays
- Dry it
- Add powder for embossing
- Glue rhinestones
- Starbursts: Black Orchid Silver, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray
- Embossing powder: Chip Off the Old Black, Groovy Granite
Canvas, black primer, chipboard, spider, rhinestones.
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media Canvas Spider.