Hello! Today Oleksandr Azarov is here and I want to show you a small master class on decorating a tag. As a result, I get a mystical tag decorated with a plaster skull.
On the tag blank, I applied a texture paste through a stencil using a palette knife.
When the paste was dry, the tag sprinkled with water and added magic shakers (Polka Purple Magical Shaker, Oktoberfest Orange Magical Shaker), and also decided to add a few sprays: Canna Lily Burnt Orange Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray I dried it with a hairdryer.
In my work, I will use elements cut out of paper. I will cut them out of the prepared paper. To do this, I took a sheet of watercolor paper, moistened it with water and randomly added shakers and sprays that I used to create the background. In the end, I added not much gold magic yet –Glitzy Gold. Drying with a hairdryer.
I cut out the elements from the paper and added a little powder for the embossing around the edges, I use the same colors as for the background.
I’m starting to collect the composition on the tag. For volume, I decided to add wooden branches, previously covered them with black gesso and sprays: Canna Lily Burnt Orange Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray.
Using volumetric tape I add die cuts, an inscription and a plaster skull (I partially covered it with embossing powder Angel Wings Mauve EP.). And to the last stages, I added splashes of white paint and small balls-topping.
- Starburst shimmer sprays: Canna Lily Burnt Orange Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray
- Embossing powder: Desert Moon Turquoise EP, Hollyhock Scarlet Plum EP, Angel Wings Mauve EP
- Magical: Polka Purple Magical Shaker , Oktoberfest Orange Magical Shaker
- Glitzy Magicals: Glitzy Gold
- Transparent ink, stamps, cardboard elements, bulky tape, texture paste, stencil, palette knife, white acrylic paint, balls, plaster skull, wooden branches, black gesso.
Thank you and see you soon!