Today Karolina Bukowska is here and I want to show you my very special mixed media Christmas home decor. I have a mixed media project for you, which was created with the use of wonderful mists.
At my desk, holidays are slowly welcoming. Soon the smell of cinnamon will fill the house and it will be beautiful.
I love this time and I am really looking forward to it.
You will find the entire creation process in the video.
I covered the base with paper and glued the castings then I added modeling paste and gesso.
I covered it with mists, rubbed it gently with wax and I added a new Magicals glitters.
It shimmers wonderfully!
Finally, I added embossing powders to give a phenomenal texture.
- Magicals: Glitzy SNAZZY SPARKLY
- FLAT FABIO Sprays: Rizzo’s Rowdy Red Flat Spray and Greased Lightnin’ Green Flat Spray
- Starburst Sprays: Grab a Guy Gold Shimmer Spray, Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray
- Embossing Powder: You Rock Chunky Set
- Craft O’Clock Paper, Prima molds, Finnabair wax, Gesso from DecoArt
Thank you so much for stopping by.