Hi gorgeous friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new video tutorial – how to create unique colorful clay leaves perfectly matching for your project.
This idea came to my mind when I was creating my October Color Challenge project – I wanted something special in colors of our Challenge.
So I’ve made two sets of leaves in different color combos: aqua and magenta for Color Challenge and dark blue with amethyst and a touch of orange for my upcoming project.
All you need to create your own unique leaves perfectly matching to your project – a couple of Lindy’s Sprays, fabulous Glitzy Magicals and a couple of Embossing Powders.
Here is my process video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!
- Roll out a piece of clay like a dough.
- Cut out leaves using any leaves forms like a cookie. I’ve used acrylic forms which I bought in the ceramic floristic store. Give the leaves-cookie unique shape with my fingers.
- Grab two or three of your LIndy’s Sprays and paint your leaves using a brush. I’ve used TiffanyLou Blue, Sassy Sapphire, Hibiscus Rose and Bougainvillea Fuchsia for the first set and Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Afternoon Delight Denim and Open Arms Amethyst for the second one.
- Sprinkle over a bit of Glitzy Magicals using a fan brush.
- Let them dry and then add the veins with a thin brush using sprays.
- The final step – apply embossing liquid with a brush, sprinkle with embossing powders and heat.
- That’s all – your unique leaves are ready!
Use them in your project
or in the lovely photoshoot.
- Starbursts: TiffanyLou Blue, Sassy Sapphire, Bougainvillea Fuchsia, Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Afternoon Delight Denim and Open Arms Amethyst
- Flat Fabio: Hibiscus Rose
- Magicals: Glitzy Magicals Set
- EPs: Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, Tin Roof! Rusted, Of Quartz It Is, Venus Violet Blue
Thank you for stopping by!