Hello Lindys gang!
Noura with you today with a set of ATC coins inspired in Autumn+Halloween. I’ve wanted to try this palette for a long time, autumn colors with a dark background using gorgeous shimmering sprays and EP in action I let you the video tutorial to check out the process.
- Glue with texture paste some laces for the background
- then paint the circles with Urban Amethyst Flat Spray,French Lilac Violet and Polite People Purple
- Dry very well stamp and emboss with Gimme Five Gold Detail EP and Tin Roof, Rusted! Chunky EP
- Take some leaves dies and paint from lightest to dark (Yellow,Marigold and Autumn Maple Crimson )
- embossing the leaves with Adobe fire EP
- Glue all the pieces
- added some toppings like microbeads, glitter and beads
- Starburts Sprays: Autumn Maple Crimson Shimmer Spray Urban Amethyst Flat Spray French Lilac Violet Shimmer Spray Red Hot Poker Orange Shimmer Spray Marigold Yellow Orange Shimmer Spray,Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray
- Moon shadow: Violaceous Violet Vintage Spray
- Embossing powders: Tin Roof, Rusted! Chunky EP ,Gimme Five Gold Detail EP, Adobe Fire EP,Midnight Violet EP
- Squirts:Polite People Purple
- Fabrika decoru “Botany Autumn” collection, Mintay ¨Junk book¨, 7 dots studios word stickers, Gesso
Thank you so much for stopping by