It’s Anat here with a new video tutorial creating a couple of Mixed Media Cards out of Canvas sheet, using magicals.
In this tutorial I’m showing different backgrounds effect with the same technique and products.
So let’s start…
- Cut a sheet of Canvas, to make 2 cards
- Add colors to cards, first Bouganvillea Fuchsia Magical, second comes the French Lilac Violet Magical
- Dry the cards and add Edelweiss Moss Green Magical
- For more interest and texture I add Modeling Paste through a Stencil
- Before drying, I sprinkle on top of the paste gorgeous Cool Man Copper embossing Powder and heat emboss it with a heating tool
- Add some stamping using Archival Ink
- Wait for the cards to dry completely and add matting, I’ve chosen is a craft paper
- Color some clay prints with a mixture of White Gesso and Peony Scarlet Red Magical
- Rub the Clay embellishment with Metalique wax
- Time to assemble everything on the cards
- Add chipboard leaves and paper die cuts, continue building the composition
- Add some Melange Art Pebbles, and brush them with Clear Gesso
- To color, the Pebbles with Show Stopper Copper Glitzy Magical, brush the pebbles with Soft Gloss Gel and sprinkle using a paintbrush
- Last, add Micro Beads using Soft Gel and sentiments
Watch the Card making process, here:
Here are some close-ups so you can see all details, like the amazing Copper EP, the colors and more:
- Embossing Powders: Cool Man Copper
- Magicals: Bouganvillea Fuchsia , Lilac Violet , Edelweiss Moss Green Peony Scarlet Red
- Glitzy Magicals: Show Stopper Copper Glitzy
- Finnabair White heavy Gesso, Finnabair Oriental Wall Stencil, Finnabair Soft Gel, Finnabair Microbeads, Finnabair Melange Art Pebbles, Craft O’clock Extra to cut Papers, Scrapiniec Chipboards
Thanks for stopping by!