Here is my very new tutorial on a romantic shadow box. Here I let myself go and use tons of Lindy´s Gang products! I really hopw you will find some new tips or ideas for your futire creations in this video. Or at least I will get you creative juices flowing. The making process of this home decor piece was so fun!
- First of all, I sprayed all the MDF details over with the Bombshell Black spray by Lindy´s Gang. This is a quick and easy alternative to black gesso. Plus, the starburst spray added an interesting, shimmering, uneven effect to the surfaces.
- Then, I used shakers to color the night sky and the mountains on the background.
- I picked the cobblestone stencil for the castle walls. I applied the texture with the aid of the 3D Matte Gel, which had been dyed with the remains of the shaker powder.
- After that, I decorated the trees with the Green with Envy Green spray. I applied a mix of embossing powders (Midnight Emerald, Midnight Teal) to the surfaces and heated them, creating a colorful texture and stylized leaves.
- The street lights and the fence were also decorated with shakers and chunky EPs. I covered the lovers pair with the beautiful Angel Wings Peacock powder.
- Then, I added some highlights to the details with metallic wax.
- I decided to use Bachelor Button Blue starburst spray to add some color depth to the shadow box details.
- Starburst Sprays: Bombshell Black, Green with Envy Green, Bachelor Button Blue
- Flat Fabio Spray: Blazing Black
- Shakers: Bavarian Blue, Afternoon Delight Denim, Autumn Maple Crimson, Frozen Jack Frost, Black Forest Black, Bratwurst Brown, California Poppy Gold, Antique Gold
- EPs: Angel Wings Peacock, Midnight Emerald, Midnight Teal
- Chunky EPs: Chalk It Up, Groovy Granite
- MDF ArtBox blank, stencil (Fabrika Decoru), 3D Matte Gel, Heavy Gesso White & Black, White Gold metallic wax (Prima Marketing Inc)
Thank you very much!