Hi gorgeous friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video tutorial.
Are you loving Lindy’s Squirts to use in your project? I’m opening up new sides of those beauties every time I use them!
Today I’d like to share with you how to create the imitation of stained glass windows using Sqiurts and beautifully paint the chipboard.
Do you know that Squirts easily mix and tint gels and mediums without diluting them? Exactly this point I’ve used to create my stained glass windows.
- Prime the window bases with any white gesso
- Sprinkle over gorgeous Glitzy Magicals and spray Moon Shadows over them
- Add background stamps with water-resistant ink, I’ve used a text stamp
- Mix Squirts with a transparent paste or with 3D gloss gel, I’ve used 3 colors for each window
- Apply those mixtures on the bases through the stencil using the silicone brush and alternating colors
- Let them dry thoroughly and glue above the embossed grill
As for chipboard – Squirts have a thicker consistency and it gives beautiful deep colors to your chipboard embellishments
Coloring of chipboard
- Grab 3 or more your Squirts and pour a bit into the color pallette board
- Using a thin brush paint the chipboard pieces alternating colors all the time – they will mix beautifully themselves
- Dry thoroughly and tint the edges with white gesso
- Cover all the chippies with a transparent embossing powder and melt it using a heat gun
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
- Squirts: Loonie Toonie Teal, Oh Canada Crimson, Polite People Purple, Poutine Gold, Hockey Puck Black, Maple Syrop Bronze
- Moon Shadows: Bluebeard Blue Violet, Moonlit Mulberry
- Magicals: Glitzy Magicals Set
- EPs: Pop Rock Purple, Purely White, Clearly Clear, Desert Moon Copper Teal, Chalk It Up, Carefree Verdigris
Thank you for stopping by!