Hi dear Lindy’s lovers, Alicja here to show you my new mixed media creation. I’ve designed XXL size tag with a textured background and many layers composed on the left side. I used Lindy’s squirts and sprays for the background and embossing powder for coloring the chippies. There is also a video tutorial in which I present the process.
You can watch the process in this step by step video.
- Cover the base with white gesso and crackle paste
- Add embossing powder with stamp and some texture with a stencil
- Apply colors with some sprays and squirts and dry well
- Glue on some lace
- Color chipboards with embossing powders and spray it to give the extra texture
- Start creating the composition
- Glue some toppings
- Squirts: Poutine Gold, Beaver tale brown
- Starbursts: Pegleg Pete purple, creme brulee cream,
- Magicals: prima donna purple, bayou boogie gold
- Embossing powders: Angel wings gold, Pop rock purple
- Decoart crackle and texture paste, Renesans Heavy body gel, chipboards, resin castings, microbeads, glitter, lace
I hope you have enjoyed my project.