Hi beautiful Lindy’s friends!
Svetlana here on the Lindy’s blog today to show you the process of creating this colorful vibrant canvas. I wanted to make something different from I’m used to and to create some contrast in the project.
- Stick several washi tape stripes on the bottom part of the canvas
- Apply some white texture paste through the stencil on the upper part of the canvas
- Apply some graphite paste on the bottom part (on the washi tape stripes)
- Remove the washi tape stripes and let everything dry
- Add two colors of waxes to the top of raised parts
- Sprinkle with some water and add Ramblin’ Rose Pink Shimmer Spray
- Mix a little bit of Stormy Sky from Mountain Meadows with water
- Apply it with the brush on the empty parts
- Sprinkle with some water and dust Evergreen Emerald from Mountain Meadows over it
- Prepare elements:
- Make some cutouts from watercolor paper and color them with Ramblin’ Rose Pink Shimmer Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, Glitz Spritz SET
- Cover clay elements with brown acrylic paint and add shimmer with Glitz Spritz SET and Mission Bells Brown Shimmer Spray
- Color frames with Hockey Puck Black and Ramblin’ Rose Pink Shimmer Spray, add Slam Dunk Silver Detail EP and Midnight Teal EP
- Cover a clip-cutout with Slam Dunk Silver Detail EP
- Collect the composition together
- Add beats and glitter
- Add splashes with white acrylic paint.
- Sprays: Glitz Spritz SET, Ramblin’ Rose Pink Shimmer Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, Mission Bells Brown Shimmer Spray
- Magicals: Stormy Sky from Mountain Meadows, Evergreen Emerald from Mountain Meadows
- Embossing Powder: Slam Dunk Silver Detail EP, Midnight Teal EP
- Squirt: Hockey Puck Black
I hope you like my canvas and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!