Hi dear crafty friends! Julia Kissel here today with you. The happiest holiday of Christmas is coming soon. I like to congratulate my friends and give cards with wishes. I decided to do this project in warm colors. As always, Lindy’s products help me create a unique background using various Magicals and Embossing Powders in my work.
Step-by-step video below:
- Stamp black Stazon on a sheet of watercolor paper (my size is 10 x 17cm)
- Using the Embossing Pad Clear make stamps and sprinkle Powder Of Quartz It Is – You Rock Chunky EP Set and melt with the heat gun
- Using Dabber sprinkle two other Embossing Powders: Silence Is Golden – Metal Maniacs Chunky EP Set and Tin Roof Rusted! – Metal Maniacs Chunky EP Set
- Paint the background with Magicals: Bougainvillea Fuchsia Magical and Bayou Boogie Gold
- Tint edges with Distress Inks (Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey colors)
- Assemble layers, sew them on and glue to the decorated paper
- Sprinkle the paper twigs with two types of Embossing Powders: Midnigth Ruby and Of Quartz It Is melt with the heat gun
- Assemble all décor and glue to the base, add some sequins and sprinkle toppings
- Embossing Powders: Silence Is Golden, Tin Roof Rusted! of Metal Maniacs Chunky EP Set
- Embossing Powder: Of Quartz It Is of You Rock Chunky EP Set
- Embossing Powder: Midnight Ruby
- Magicals: Bougainvillea Fuchsia Magical and Bayou Boogie Gold
Finnabair 3D Matte Gel; Graphic45, A.B.Studio, 7Dots Studio papers; EasyBusyHobby.ru chipboard; Prima Marketing molds; May Arts ribbon; Manor House flower
Thank you very much!