Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Canvas. I’ve colored this project with Lindy’s, Magicals: Prima Donna Purple, Edelweiss Moss Green, Delphinium Turquoise and Embossing powder: Oakleaf Olive, Caesar’s Gold, Purely White, Urban Amethyst, Boogie Down Black to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured canvas like this one.
- I applied a texture paste through the stencil
- Add Magicals
- Add spray of water
- Stamp the base for embossing
- I then heated the powder with a hair dryer
- Paste drawings on the overlay
- Added shapes with black and white pen
- Cover the frames with embossing powder
- Magicals: Prima Donna Purple, Edelweiss Moss Green, Delphinium Turquoise
- Embossing powder: Oakleaf Olive, Caesar’s Gold, Purely White, Urban Amethyst, Boogie Down Black
Paper, texture paste, chipboard frames, white and black pen, flowers on overlay, stamps, masks
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media Canvas Garden.