Hello Lindy’s fans. It’s Oleksandr Azarov here with you today on the Lindy’s blog and we will create a couple of colorful cards.
The first step is to create a bright, beautiful background with tints of color and shine. To do this, I took watercolor paper and randomly sprayed sprays, pre-selected the necessary shades. My cards will come in two colors.
- Lucky Shamrock Green Shimmer Spray, Shabby Turbine Teal Shimmer Spray, Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray, Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray
- Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray, Autumn Maple Crimson Shimmer Spray, Cocklebells Coral Shimmer Spray, Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray
Step two. After the background was completely dry using a stamp, ink and gold powder for embossing Gimme Five Gold Detail EP. I stamped the image of the trees.
Step three. Cut out the resulting bright Christmas trees.
Step four. I cut out a backing of watercolor paper that is slightly smaller than a blank for a postcard. And one more element is approximately half the size of the first blank. The edge was cut off with a curly knife, it will be “snowdrifts”.
Step five. Add colors to the substrates. To do this, I apply sprays on a base previously moistened with water (from light to dark, starting with Blazing Sun) with a wide brush, I blur the boundaries to create a smooth transition. Dry.
Step seven. On the blanks “snowdrifts” with the help of gold powder for embossing I added stamped inscriptions.
And in the final, eighth step, we collect the composition. On a pre-prepared base for a postcard, I glue a blank with a color transition. Next, using volumetric tape, I glue the second blank “snowdrifts”. And the last to glue the trees, I also use bulky tape. And now our postcards with a beautiful shimmer are ready.
- Embossing powder: Gimme Five Gold Detail EP
- Starburst Shimmer Sprays: Lucky Shamrock Green Shimmer Spray, Shabby Turbine Teal Shimmer Spray, Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray, Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray, Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray, Autumn Maple Crimson Shimmer Spray, Cocklebells Coral Shimmer Spray, Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray
- Glitz Spritz : Blazing Sun
- Transparent ink, stamps, bulky tape.
Thank you and see you soon!
2 thoughts on “Bright Cards for the New Year Holidays”
Wow…these are so gorgeous… Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful creative Idea…xoxo
Thank you for the inspiration with these contemporary and gorgeous cards x.