Welcome to Lindy’s blog. Today, I would like to present Moon Shadow Mists and Starburst Mists which are my biggest love and allow me to finish every work.
I often don’t use a lot of media in my projects to get light, delicate result. Have a look at my vintage layout on a dark background. In this layout, I have used Lindy’s mists to add elegance and a beautiful glow to the whole work.
I am a fan of a saying that ‘not always more means better’. Sometimes if people choose too many colours, it is hard to control them . Start with small steps and remember, you can always add more colours as you progress with your piece .
I hope you will like my simple technique.
- In this piece, the most important was a preparation of its background. I used gloss gel medium so it gave the shine to the pattern of the stencil.
- Then I added rest of the composition , Lindy’s sprays and great effect is guaranteed
- I applied a clear gesso on the paper
- Add some small sheet of papers to make a texture
- Add spray with water
- I add gold texture paste
- I glue all composition on my layout
- Moon Shadow Mist: Tawny turquoise Mystic Malachite Treasure island aqua
- Starburst Sprays: Freaky Franken Lime Frosty forest green Tibetan poppy teal
- AB Studio chipboards:
- Finnabair mediums
- AB Studio transparent foil with elements to cut out
- AB Studio papers, transparent foils with elements to cut out, gld foil for transfer, mixed media chipboards
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media vintage layout.