Hello Lindy’s fans! Finally, we are in December and I prepare a festive card in shades of green and red I used magicals for my background to give a touch of sparkle and I embossed with a flower stamp and EP detail and really love the result!
I hope you like oxo I also want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new year! this year was awful for many of us and I hope next year will be better, blessings.
This is a sneak peek of the amazing colored background we will be making for this card, let me show you how!
- In a watercolor paper spread some magicals from the lightest to the darkness
- Emboss with flower stamp some sides and then used Gimme Five Gold Detail EP
- Apply graphite texture paste through stencil and sprinkle Bonjour Butter EP without drying then bake with heat gun
- Tint egdes with distress black
- Glue all the elements and decorations and our card is ready
- Magicals : Mad Hatter Shimmer Magicals,Gleaming Gold, Mountain Meadows.Beauty School Dropout Flat Magical Set
- Embossing powders :Gimme Five Gold Detail EP, Bonjour Butter EP
- Starburts:Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray. Midnight Rendezvous Raven Shimmer Spray
- Mintay papers “winter wonderland”,flora book ,7 dots words stickers,finabbair pastes,flowers by 49 & market
Thank you !