Hello friends! Today you are with Yulia Chernoberezhskaya. I want to show you simple New Year cards using Lindy’s Magical powders.
We need to color a sheet of paper. I really like the set Mountain Meadows and I chose it.
Sprinkle a little powder over the leaf and spray with water. The result is beautiful colorful stains of different shades of color.
Then I took punching knives and prepared the details for the postcards.
For one of the postcards, I use a painted sheet as a background. For the second postcard, I’ll use the colored numbers.
Glue it together and you’re done!
And that is it for today’s project! I wish you a creative day!
Lindy’s Stamp Gang products used
The Mountain Meadows Flat Magical Set includes:
- Wild Rose Rouge- a rich reddish, rose-y pink
- Evergreen Emerald- a deep bluish emerald color
- Foxglove Fuchsia- a vibrant kick-in-the-pants fuchsia
- Mountain Meadows- a bright, rich grass-y green
- Stormy Sky- a dark gray-ish blue