Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Canvas. I’ve colored this project with Lindy’s, Magicals: French Lilac Violet, Edelweiss Moss Green, Martina’s Marigold, Bougainvillea Fuchsia, Delphinium Turquoise, French Lilac Violet and Embossing powder: Boogie Down Black to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured canvas like this one.
1. Glue the chipboard to the cover
2. Apply texture paste
3. Color the cover with Magicals
4. Apply embossing powder
5. Highlight the volume with bronze
6. Glued metal objects
- Magicals: French Lilac Violet, Edelweiss Moss Green, Martina’s Marigold, Bougainvillea Fuchsia, Delphinium Turquoise, French Lilac Violet
- Embossing powder: Boogie Down Black
Chipboard, metal decorations, glue, wax
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media Canvas Bugs.