My name is Pascale. I’m living in France near Tours. I started scrapbooking ten years ago with my daughter, she stopped I didn’t. One of my hobbies is photography, and over the years I’ve taken a lot, really a lot, of photos, but they always stayed on my computer. I’ve always like handicrafts. So scrapbooking is a way to combine two of my hobbies, a way to express my creativity and to showcase my photos.
Since I began to scrap, flowers are part of my layouts, and I gradually started to use mixed media as well.
I don’t know how to define my style, perhaps something like free vintage shabby style could be a good definition. But it’s up to you to judge 🙂
My favorite color is Whale Watch Blue
My favorite product the Chunky embossing powder.
I would love for you to follow me here:
- Blog: pbhobby.blogspot.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScrapMadeInTouraine
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PascaleB_Scrap
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pascale_b_scrap/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.fr/pbhobby/