Hello Lindy´s Gang!
Today I bring you my first project within the wonderful Lindy´s Design Team. I have created a canvas, playing with a Squirts combo that seems simply perfect.
This color combo is incredible and the texture, shine and hues the Squirts give the project is really awesome!
Here you have the video with the creative process, where you can see the products I have used.
- Put rope and brads on the canvas.
- Apply texture paste with a stencil.
- Apply a layer of gesso and dry well.
- Apply stamps to different areas of the canvas with permanent ink.
- Prepare the composition with the decorative elements, previously we will have applied gesso.
- Apply the Squirts, first, Polite People Purple, with water.
- Dry well between layers.
- Let’s go with the Canadian Bacon Blush.
- Use a brush to distribute the product well.
- And finally Hockey Puck Black, to add shadows to our project and some splashes.
- Finish the composition of the project.
- And it’s ready!
I hope you like my canvas and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!