Hello everyone. Today it’s Oleksandr Azarov here with you and I have prepared a small tutorial on creating a postcard with a gradient background, using Lindy’s Sprays to add some beautiful color.
Let me show you how to create this.
We start by creating a frame. To do this, I fix a sheet of watercolor paper with paper tape on a glass mat. We also need wide brushes.
I spray on the fixed sheet Blazing Sun cover the entire surface of the sheet.
I decided to make the gradient diagonally and therefore the next spray (I chose Cattail Copper Brown) I apply on the corner and blur the borders with a wide brush. Drying with a hairdryer or embossing tool.
The next step was to stamp the hydrangea flowers using black ink and embossing powder and then, colorize the image.
- I painted the middle of the flower and the middle of the petals using Delphinium Turquoise.
- I painted the torn edges of the petals Bayou Boogie Gold ,Cattail Copper Brown.
- Finally, I added a little splatter and painted shadows using a brush and ……
Now we dry everything well, glue it onto the base of the postcard using foam tape and add an inscription. Our postcard is ready.
- Magical Jars: Delphinium Turquoise, Bayou Boogie Gold
- Starbursts Sprays: Cattail Copper Brown
- Glitz Spritz: Blazing Sun
- Dark ink, stamps, bulky tape, watercolor paper, paper cutting.
Thank you and see you soon!