Hello dears! Noura here to show you my latest project for Lindys. This time I have made a sweet tag background with gorgeous Lindy’s Magicals in pink frosty colors and embossing powders to color the dies. I hope you enjoy this pretty pink color palette 🙂
- I took a piece of watercolor paper and apply 3d gloss gel with a stencil
- then added some little touches with “scintillating silver”glitzy magical and extra texture with diamond dust
- now paint our background with “whale watch blue ” and “cotton candy pink” magicals
- when everything dried I added a second layer with “sidewalk chalk” to blend all
- Later, I take a dies from mimicut and paint it with some glitzy magical and embossing powders
- when I have all my elements and background ready I’ll glue everything
- and finally, I added some toppings with soft gloss gel
- Magicals:Glitzy Magicals,Nantucket Pearls Shimmer Magical Set,Sweet Treats Shimmer Magical
- Starburts:Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray,Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray,
- Flat:Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray. Pink Ladies Pink Flat Spray
- Embosing powders:Cosmic Pink Blue EP,Purely White EP,Chateau Rose EP
- 7dots studios, Mimicut dies, Finnabair stencil, 3Dgloss gel, Tea garden flowers, Arts stones.
Thank you so much for your attention!
One thought on “Pink Frosty Tag Background with Magicals by Noura”