Hello dears! Noura here to show you my latest project for Lindys. This time I have made a sweet tag background with gorgeous Lindy’s Magicals in pink frosty colors and embossing powders to color the dies. I hope you enjoy this pretty pink color palette 🙂
- I took a piece of watercolor paper and apply 3d gloss gel with a stencil
- then added some little touches with “scintillating silver”glitzy magical and extra texture with diamond dust
- now paint our background with “whale watch blue ” and “cotton candy pink” magicals
- when everything dried I added a second layer with “sidewalk chalk” to blend all
- Later, I take a dies from mimicut and paint it with some glitzy magical and embossing powders
- when I have all my elements and background ready I’ll glue everything
- and finally, I added some toppings with soft gloss gel
- Magicals:Glitzy Magicals,Nantucket Pearls Shimmer Magical Set,Sweet Treats Shimmer Magical
- Starburts:Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray,Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray,
- Flat:Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray. Pink Ladies Pink Flat Spray
- Embosing powders:Cosmic Pink Blue EP,Purely White EP,Chateau Rose EP
- 7dots studios, Mimicut dies, Finnabair stencil, 3Dgloss gel, Tea garden flowers, Arts stones.
Thank you so much for your attention!