Hello lovers and sweet friends of Lindy’s.
Laura on the Lindy’s blog today and we are going to decorate some plain white wrapping paper. The paper is not as thick as watercolor paper, but it holds up to Lindy’s moisture well.
Let’s give our gifts some beautiful personality!
Let your imagination fly!
- First, we are going to cut the paper to the size we need.
- Then we will decorate using different techniques as shown in the video.
- When the papers are dry we can continue decorating with stamps, with a permanent pen or colored posca.
I hope you enjoy my video
Close up photos for inspiration
The Lindy’s products I have used are:
- First stamping: Magicals: Alexandra’s Artists – Jana’s Jade, Martina’s Marigold and Karin’s coral
- Second stamping: Starburst Spray: Black Orchid Silver, Cosmopolitan Pink and Shabby Turbine Teal
- Third stamping: Magicals: Mad hatter Mint Green and Glitzy, Gleaming Gold
- Fourth stamping: Magical Shaker: Oom Pah Pah Pink
- Fifth stamping: Starburst Spray: Shabby Turbine Teal, Cosmopolitan Pink, Bayou Boogie Gold
I hope you like it a lot and it inspires you!
Let’s give life color!