Hi guys Anna Malik with you on the blog.
Today I will show you how you can use Lindy’s sprays and paints to turn an ordinary blank into a beautiful piece of home decor. To do this, we need a blank in the form of a lantern, I already have it ready from MDF.
- I cover the blanks with gesso
- Add color to texture paste with magical Black Hole Black
- Apply the colored textured paste through the stencil
- Using sprays Alien Goo Green and Outer Space Aqua paint over the center of the lantern
- I covered the upper part of the lantern with Silence is Golden embossing powder
- Then I used Magicals Galactic Teal and Black Hole Black paint the upper part of the lantern
- I painted the decor with the same sprays and magicals
- Spray Yellow Rose of Texas to paint the moon and stars
- I painted a light bulb with yellow and gold acrylic paints
- I glued all parts of the lantern together and then, I start to collect the composition
- Glue toppings on the medium and add droplets with transparent drops
Here’s a fabulous lantern you can get using products from Lindy’s
- Sprays: Yellow Rose of texas, A bit of Bubbly, and Alien goo green
- Magicals: Outer space set and Black hole black
- Embossing powder: Silence is golden
Have a nice day and good mood everyone.