Hi Lindy´s Gang lovers!!!
Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ on the blog today and I’m back with a new project, new colors, textures and style.
Today I’m going to show you all an Industrial style with Magicals Shimmer in different shades of blue and Moon Shadow Mist to get a rust effect.
- Apply a layer of gesso on a cardboard.
- Apply tissue paper with the decoupage technique.
- Apply a layer of gesso clear.
- Stencil with texture paste and Chunky Embossing Powder “Don’t Scream Aquamarine”.
- Let’s go with our background! Water and add Magical Shimmer, “Tainted Love Teal”, “Time Traveler Teal” & “Shabby Turbine Teal”.
- Apply a layer of black gesso to the chipboards.
- Let’s give them an aged look with Starburst Spray “Cattail Copper Brown” and Moon Shadow Mist “Tawny Turquoise”.
- Apply a layer of clear gesso to metallic elements and add Starburst Spray “Cattail Copper Brown”.
- Dye chipboards with Magical Flat, “Stormy Sky”.
- Dye a gauze with Magical Shimmer, “Tainted Love Teal”.
- Dye art stones with Glitzy Magical, “Gleaming Gold”.
- And start with the composition of tag.
- And finally some splashes.
Here you have the video with the process of this tag, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Chunky Embossing Powder DON`T SCREAM AQUAMARINE
- Magical Shimmer Set HAUNTED HALLOWEEN
- Magical Shimmer Set INDUSTRIAL CHIC
- Magical Flat Set MOUNTAIN MEADOWS
- Starburst Spray CATTAIL COPPER BROWN
- Moon Shadow Mist TAWNY TURQUOISE
- Glitzy Magical GLEAMING GOLD
I hope you like my tag and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!