Hello! Today you are with Oleksandr Azarov and my step-by-step tutorial on creating a card with bright colors.
To create a postcard, I used:
- Watercolor paper,
- Beauty School Dropout Flat Magical Set,
- Gleaming Gold
- Embossing powders: Chalk It Up Chunky EP, Gimme Five Gold Detail EP
- Ink: black and transparent
Step one: We stamp the image of flowers on watercolor paper. For this, I used black ink and embossing powder. In order that the images do not overlap, I use a mask (I previously shaded the image of flowers on paper and cut it out).
Now that our flower arrangement has been created, proceed to the next step.
Step two. Adding an inscription. For this, I use clear embossing ink and two embossing powders. After applying ink, I cover part of the text with one powder, part with another and bake it with an embossing tool (heat gun). Thus, we get a smooth transition effect
Step four. I sprayed the top of the postcard. Blazing Sun Glitz Spritz to give it a golden shine
The fifth final step is to glue the prepared image to the base of the postcard. And now our work is ready.
- Embossing powder: Chalk It Up Chunky EP, Gimme Five Gold Detail EP
- Starbursts sprays: Blazing Sun Glitz Spritz
- Magicals: Beauty School Dropout Flat Magical Set, Gleaming Gold
- Transparent and black ink, stamps, watercolor paper.
Thank you and see you soon!